Module 11: Testing the Infrastructure
What You’ll Learn
✓ This is where we actually test the system which we do by threat detection, social engineering, attacking websites, and attacking mobile applications. We also cover the risk, vulnerability impact and privacy issues.
- Welcome Video
- Welcome Video for Testing the Infrastructure.
Attacks - 97 minutes
- Threat Detection (22 min)
- How to approach threat detection and the process involved.
- Social Engineering ( 22 min)
- Types of social engineering attacks you can expect in the real world.
- Attacking Websites (31 min)
- Steps to attack your own website and test your security measures.
- Attacking Mobile Applications( 22 min)
- Steps to attack your own applications and test your security measures.
Implications - 36 minutes
- Risk & Vulnerability Impact (22 min)
- Understanding what exactly is at risk when assets become compromised and the impact assessment.
- Privacy Issues (14 min)
- Security and privacy go hand in hand, discover risks that are introduced in this domain.
Guidance and Motivation
The program is created by engineering veterans who worked at Cisco, Arista Networks, top VARs, and in the U.S. Air Force. The founders have trained over 1000+ engineers for the military and built this curriculum from the ground up in order to make you job and mission-ready!
Over 40+ years of combined industry experience have been poured out into our Cyber Security Specialist program to take anyone from Zero to Engineer in 14 to 24 weeks.
I’m a Network Engineer, Entrepreneur, and Air Force veteran who is passionate about computer networking, education, and high performance teams. I enjoy people, teaching, learning, business, and cutting edge technology.
Pat Gorman, is a lover of all things tech-related & learning something new every day is his motive. Pat is a huge sports guy and plays soccer and hockey weekly. He enjoys teaching and spreading cybersecurity and other IT knowledge to the world. He holds quite a few IT certifications under his belt