Module 12: Incident Response
What You’ll Learn
✓ In this module, we cover incident response and how we respond to an incident, cyber forensics and contingency planning & backup.
- Welcome Video
- Welcome video for Incident Response!
Managing Threats - 47 minutes
- Incident Response (21 min)
- An organized approach to addressing and managing the aftermath of a security breach or cyberattack.
- Cyber Forensics (12 min)
- Take a look at network forensics and how it is important to assess and learn from an attack that has already occurred.
- Contingency Planning & Backups ( 14 min)
- The best offense is a defense, taking a look at playbooks and what steps need to be done to help provide solid security.
Guidance and Motivation
The program is created by engineering veterans who worked at Cisco, Arista Networks, top VARs, and in the U.S. Air Force. The founders have trained over 1000+ engineers for the military and built this curriculum from the ground up in order to make you job and mission-ready!
Over 40+ years of combined industry experience have been poured out into our Cyber Security Specialist program to take anyone from Zero to Engineer in 14 to 24 weeks.
I’m a Network Engineer, Entrepreneur, and Air Force veteran who is passionate about computer networking, education, and high performance teams. I enjoy people, teaching, learning, business, and cutting edge technology.
Pat Gorman, is a lover of all things tech-related & learning something new every day is his motive. Pat is a huge sports guy and plays soccer and hockey weekly. He enjoys teaching and spreading cybersecurity and other IT knowledge to the world. He holds quite a few IT certifications under his belt