BECOME A CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKERIN OUR 1 WEEK LIVE BOOTCAMP
- Are you interested in leveling up your career in cybersecurity?
- Do you want to learn about emerging attack vectors and modern exploit technology?
- Does it excite you to learn through hands-on hacking challenges and live cyber ranges?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, our one-week Ethical Hacker Bootcamp is for you!
The World of Cyber Attacks
are rapidly changing
Want to join the Red Team?
Certified Ethical Hacker is the leading ethical hacking training and certification program in cybersecurity. Students audit a system for weaknesses and vulnerabilities using the same tools and exploits as malicious hackers, but under proper legal circumstances and it the best interest of assessing the security posture of target system and organization. IT teaches how hackers think and act maliciously so you can learn to better position your organization security infrastructure and defend against future attacks.
Students will receive their study kit consisting of physical and digital course materials, including their iLabs code. iLabs will be used to complete classroom training sessions. Students will work with the instructor to review tools to learn how to apply them to iLabs Cyber Range.
- Hack web servers, web applications, wireless networks, mobile platforms, and IoT devices.
- Learn how to evade IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems) , Firewalls, and HoneyPots
- Analyze and reverse engineer malware
- Learn how to perform vulnerability analysis
- Gain the practical hands-on experience it takes to be an ethical hacker by using tools and exploits in a controlled virtual environment.
- Over 140 Labs that mimic real scenarios
- Over 2,220 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you in a hacker’s world.
- Over 1,685 graphically rich specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security in depth.
“NOW YOU’RE HACKING WITH (INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS) POWER”
A 5-day Guide to Becoming an Ethical Hacker w/ NexGenT
Demand for ethical hackers to defend networks is skyrocketing
Guidance and Motivation
I am a lover of all things tech-related. Learning something new every day is my motive. I enjoy teaching and spreading knowledge to the world. I hold IT certifications, CEI, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, LPT, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP, Sec+, MCSE, MCITP, VCP-DCV, AWS, and many more.
Upcoming start dates
|21 June 2021||Certified Ethical Hacker||1 weeks||Apply Now|
Does NexGenT provide students with an exam voucher to take the test?
Yes, NexGenT provides students with an exam voucher and provides one additional if student does not pass the test the first time.
What are the recommended prerequisites?
- CompTIA Sec+ Cert
- 2 or more years of IT security experience
- Basic understanding of operating systems (Linux and Windows). Ability to setup a lab using VirtualBox, Windows 2016/2019 Server, and Kali Linux.
- Basic understanding of CIA triad and 5 stages in hacking.
- Familiar with web technologies. Understand things like a LAMP stack